Tuesday, April 20, 2010


April 17
This is a friend's daughter Lucy eating a cheese puff. She loves them!

April 16
We went back to visit with Lucas. Ross's mom got him a present, so we had to deliver it. :o)

April 15
A lonley tree at Maumee Bay State Park. This was in the back of the resort next to the pond.

April 14
For door Wednesday, I happened to drive by the new Jeds in downtown Toledo. It has a nice older building front.

April 13
My mom, aunt and cousins went to see Wicked. It is in Toledo for 3 weeks. It was a fantastic show!!

April 12
My friend and I participated in the MS walk this year. This is our 5th year doing so. My friend was diagnosed with MS 6 years ago. She's doing great with it.

April 11
Today is Ross's nephew 8th birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the lone tree one! Great color processing!!

    ReplyDelete