Monday, April 5, 2010

April 3
Almost all of the blooms are open on my easter lily.

April 2
My friend got me an easter basket. This is the pig candy pen.

April 1
April Fools! No I didn't get a pics of the pranks pulled on me. This is one of the new plants that I planted in the fall. I don't remember what it is, so I'm excited to see what blooms.

March 31
Door Wednesday. I haven't been here in a while, but when I pulled up to take a picture, I noticed the moving sale sign. So sad, it was a cute tea shop.  I didn't see where they're moving.

March 30
This is my newest book I'm reading. So far, it's pretty good.

March 29
I bought an easter lily today at the grocery store. It's making my living room smell so good.

March 28
A few daffodils that are coming up at my parents house.

No comments:

Post a Comment