Tuesday, April 20, 2010


April 10
We went bowling with some friends and you can get this. I'm not sure of the exact name and for that matter. I'm not sure how much beer it holds. It is set into a silver bowling ball. It was pretty cool.

April 9
I try to check out different cookbooks for healthy recipes. I got these from the library to copy some recipes. I get a daily e-mail from Hungry Girl and most of them look pretty good.

April 8
Here is baby Lucas again, sleeping peacefully. :o) He's so cute!

April 7
I didn't take a picture of a door today because I went to visit my cousin who just had a baby April 6. He was fussy because he was hungry.

April 6
This is the gym that I work out at-Urban Active

April 5
So as it turns out, I forgot to take a picture today. :o( So I decided to pic another favorite of some I took a few days later.

April 4
These are the easter eggs we colored. Boy did they make good egg salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment