Monday, May 3, 2010


April 24
We went to Frankenmuth, MI for our anniversary. We had to walk across this covered bridge to get into the downtown area.

April 23
We celebrated a couple of my husband's friends' birthdays. He got this for one of his friends. Yup, his friend really drank the beer out of it.

April 22
After a nice spring day, there was a clear sunset. This was taken from our bedroom window.

April 21
Door Wednesday. This is a cute little church at the end of our road.

April 20
I stopped by Toledo Botanical Gardens (one of my favorite photo spots) on the way home from working out. I have this fun feature on my camera called Color Accent. I decided to just highlight the pink and this is what happened.  Pretty neat, huh!?
April 19
I was suprised that this picture came out. The duck was flying pretty fast. This was taken at Oleander Park in Sylvania. The water was so calm.

April 18
One of the daffodils growing at my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment