Monday, February 22, 2010


January 30
These are some new games I bought and got for Christmas. Game nights are so much fun!!

January 29
I was playing with my camera on the way home from work one day. I thought the street lights looked kind of neat.

January 28
With the seasons starting to go from winter to spring, I can see the sun rise on my way to work. This was just before I got to work.

January 27
Door Wednesday- Yes the doors are really that color. In person they're a more magents/purple color. I'm starting to like the color accent feature on my camera. This is a church on Collingwood Ave.

January 26
Who doesn't love the messages on Dove choclates??

January 25
When we went on our honeymoon in Jamaica, the resort has 1 day a week where the locals can come on the resort to sell their crafts to the guests. This is 1 of 2 paintings that we bought. It was fun carrying them home on the plane. :o)

January 24

This is Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts. My friend and I saw them when they came to Lucas County Areana in Toledo. We had just seen them in August in Cleveland. We had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment