Monday, February 22, 2010


February 13
We decided to celebrate Valentines Day on Saturday instead of Sunday. I like fun socks. This is what Ross got me.

February 12 
I thought this was kind of random on the back of a druck I was behind on my way home from work. 

February 11
Door Wednesday- I saw this house driving around an older area in Toledo. It's for sale!

February 10
From the storm the previous day, we had snow pile up on the outside window sill. Yah, we live on the third floor. Thank you blowing and drifting snow.

February 9
We got a huge snow storm this season. We got about 8 inches. My mom's poor garden gnome is almost buried alive. :o)

February 8
We're starting the home buying process. These are the simple (yes simple) steps to buying a home.

February 7
 Superbowl Sunday!! This is the trophy that my brother and Ross have for their fantasy football league.

No comments:

Post a Comment