Monday, February 22, 2010


February 6
My church as a reverse raffle. This was in the middle of the snack table.

February 5 
This is my glass that I have at my desk at work.

February 4
My friend likes to send out pop-up cards for holidays. This was the Valentine's Day card I got.

February 3
Door Wednesday- This was a greek orthodox church near downtown Toledo. The doors had nice stained glass. I didn't get a close-up though.

February 2
Today is my mom's birthday and we had a snow storm. The kind of flakes that are big and fat and you can actually see the crystals.. Well I was able to get some in my trunk of my car.

February 1
I decided to try frozen yogurt instead of ice cream in hopes that it would be healthier. This was pretty good!

January 31
My mom and I went to the Snowfest in Frankenmuth, MI. I think this one was the 3rd place International winner. It was so hard to find just one picture to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment