Monday, January 25, 2010

This week marks the six month mark. We're on the home stretch now. This has been a great six months and I look forward to the next six months.

January 23

This was the first of a few fights. They lost 2-8.

January 22

This was the first time that I made beef stew in the crock pot. It was so yummy!!!

January 21

This is the 6 month mark of my Project 365. Yeah!!! There is a new marina district along the Maumee River.

January 20

Door Wednesday- this was an apartment building I saw while hunting for last week's door wednesday. There was a row of about ten apts. They looked so cute!

January 19

It was finally warm enough to get my car washed. It looks so shiney.

January 18

The winter morning + frost + the outside lights = great shot. This was the frost on my car this morning.

January 17

What a better way to spend a Sunday morning-the paper and a coffee from Biggby Coffee. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment