Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sorry, it's been a while since my last update. I just keep forgetting to stay a little longer at work to do so. So without futher ado, here is what's been happening since my last post. Not much, just a bunch of randomness. :o)

September 3
I was trying to be all artsy and stuff. This is a new light fixture at the Marina District. The road and lights were just finished a few weeks ago. This area along the Maumee River is supposed to have condos, water front shopping, etc.

September 2
This is one of many beautiful sunrises we've had this week. I blame it on the change in weather from summer to fall. This was taken outside our apartment complex.

September 1
Another gread sunrise. This was taken at Maumee State Park over the golf course. I was a little early for work and since MSP is just a few miles down the road from my job site, I decided to see what I could find.

August 31

This is yet another sunrise on my way to work. The sun was hiding behind a blanket of clouds.

August 30

I had forgotten my camera to take to the in-laws so with the sun setting in the bedroom, I wanted to see how Edward would look. He normally can't come out in the sun (vampires). He was just fine in the glowing sun.

August 29

My dad is starting an annual corn hole tournament. This was the second year of it. It had rained the day and night before so the grass was wet that morning. The sun would come out and them go away. Once the tourney started, the sun came out and everything was fine. I didn't play because I'm not very good. I kept track of the bracket.

August 28
I collect pigs. I saw these salt and pepper shakers in Jamaica and didn't want to pay the price that some of the locals were selling them for. We went horseback riding one day. Ross negotiated the price bought these along with 2 necklaces,

August 27

There is an old school house called Oak Grove School at Wildwood Metro Park. I had heard about it and was never over to see it. I stopped one day after work to see what fabulous picture I could take. This was me being artsy. :o)

August 26


These are one of the most favorite wall decorations in our apartment. Most of the wall art we have are framed pictures that I took. The top left and bottom right pictures I won a silent auction. They are a close up leaves. The top right and bottom left pictures are ones that I took of lilies at Easter time. I thought they tied in well with each other.

August 25

A view of my sunroom on a nice summer day. A must in any car I buy.

August 24
This was a Sakura Restaurant. It is a hibatchi restaurant. The cooks make all your food in front of you. He makes an pyramid of onions and sets them on fire. It's pretty neat. They have fantasic food.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the church one and the street light one! Nice composition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops I meant school house, not church, my bad.

    ReplyDelete