Monday, September 14, 2009

Another fantastic segment!

So, here it is. I can't believe it is September already. I started this blog on my b-day almost 2 months ago. How time flies?! I think I'll start to liven up the blogs by having theme weeks now and again. It gets hard to take pictures of random stuff if I'm not doing anything, if you get my drift. So enjoy my pics!
September 13
My Yankee Candle Halloween car air freshener. I'm excited for fall to finally get here. Not too excited at what follows the fall.

September 12
These little flowers grow wild in my flower gardens. Not sure how they got there-they just started popping up. I leave them be and they come back every year.

September 11
There was a dense fog advisor in the morning. This is on my way to work.

September 10

These are my ear plug people on my desk at work. These are the type of ear plugs I wear, minus the faces. :o)


September 9

This the construction of the new Lucas Areana. It will house the Toledo Walleye ECHL hockey team and the Toledo Bullfrogs Areana football team. It replaces the Toledo Sports Area. The TSA was across the river in east Toledo. This one is downtown, a few blocks from the Toledo Hud Hens Stadium 5/3 Field.

September 8

Just a nice picture of the sun taken out of my sunroom. The reflection is on the glass.


September 7

My friend drives a 1966 Pontiac Catalina. We drove this in the Labor Day Parade in downtown Toledo. Her dad's car club has cars they drive in it each year. This makes the 3 or 4th year I've done it with her.

September 6

This is Lucy at her first birthday party. She was excited to get a stoller for her baby doll. She's so cute!
September 5
A lovely sunset at my parents house over Labor Day weekend. We had a small cookout with a bon fire to follow.

September 4

Me with Mudonna. She is the Toledo Mud Hens mascot along with Muddy the Mudhen.

1 comment:

  1. I like the car headlights, creative shot! I too am thinking of doing a 'theme week' :-) like maybe a week of black and white shots...??

    ReplyDelete