Monday, August 24, 2009

August 23
My great Pontiac Grand Prix.
August 22

I was testing out the color accent setting on my camera. You set a color and allows that one to show up while everything else is blacn and white. It's pretty cool.
August 21

A carmel marvel coffee from Biggby Coffee formerly known as Beaners.

August 20
Another great sunrise


August 19

My great Cracker Jack prize. A paper ant pencil topper. I think I got ripped off.


August 18


My non-winning Mega Millions ticket. At that point the drawing was $170 mil. Now it is $252 mil.


August 17

The cold front moving in. However, the humidity didn't disappear until a few days later.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! It's hard for me to figure out what to take each day! You did great with the coffee cup and the car emblem. That color accent feature is pretty cool! I usually have to spend hours on photoshop to do that :-)

    ReplyDelete