Monday, January 25, 2010



January 16

I took my friend out to celebrate her birthday. These were cupcake from Cake in a Cup (http://www.cakeinacuptoledo.com/). There was red velvet, cookies n creme, black and tan, and vanilla. They were fantastic!!!

January 15

We went to see Avatar in 3D-good movie by the way. I saw this. I can't wait for this to come out!

January 14

I went to buy Toledo Walleye tickets. This is what is across the street from the arena. I think the building is closed, but it has a neat poster on the outside.

January 13

For my door Wednesday, I saw this house on my way home from work. It is in an area that used to once be one of the richest areas in Toledo. Now, it's one of the worst. The houses are really neat if they were fixed up.

January 12

Welcome to a snowy winter. This is closeup of the salt on my car. Yup, it's been too cold out to wash it. :o(

January 11

This is my third attemp to make homemade mashed potatoes. I think the third time was a charm.

January 10

On my lazy day weekend, I decide to make more cards. These are the ones that I made. I feel accomplished. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment