Monday, December 14, 2009

So, I finally figured out how many weeks it's been so far-21. That's 174 pictures.

December 12

We went to a Toledo Walleye game. They played Elmira Jackals. The first 2 periods the score was 1-0 Jackals. The third period the Walleye scored 5 goals and were in numerous fights. At one time there were 3 going on.

December 11

We went to my company Christmas party held at one of the worker's parents house. They had a buffet, dessert station, popcorn machine, margarita machine, and yes an ice cream machine.It was good ice cream too!

December 10

I put up a little Christmas decorations in my office. I can't go too big since I'm in the equipment lab.

December 9

My door for the day is to our apt building.

December 8

The first recordable snowfall of the season. However it rained and it was gone by the next day.

December 7

This is my fiber optic tree that plugs into my computer.

December 6

This is our friend that we see in the late morning. He chews on the wood on the outside of the building.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the snow covered cars in the parking lot, great perspective! And wow that squirrel is knibbling away :-P

    ReplyDelete