Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I think I figured out how the new way of loading pictures works. I've been a slacker at uploading pictures lately. The following are the last 2 weeks. I really need to either count the weeks I've been doing this or the picture number. It has been a challenge some days and easy on others. So without further ado, here are my pictures.

December 5

My friend sends me the coolest Christmas cards each year. They're always some kind of pop-up one.

December 4

This is the sunset on my way home from work. One of the last days that it was a mild temperature.

December 3

This is my friend Patty's (the one who sent me the card above) cat Patrick. He has a terminal kidney disease, which leaves him moody some days. Today he was feeling good this day so he let me pet him. He's such a sweetheart.

December 2

The front doors to the Sylvania Bbranch Library.

December 1

My Penn State mug that I drink my water out of at work.

November 30

These are the winter gift exchange I did with my online "friends." It is a secret santa type of thing. The chocolate covered pretzels were yummy.

November 29

We were supposed to help ILs set up their Christmas tree, but when we got over there it was already set up. This is one of their retro ornaments. It's an astronaut.

November 28

A few years ago, my grandma was purging her Christmas decorations. She didn't want this so I said I'd take it. It was painted in 1974 by one of their friends.

November 27

My mom has a Christmas villiage she sets up each year. This is abou half of what she has. It usually goes on the dining room table.

November 26

The Thanksgiving shot. After looking through my pictures, I didn't take any of the fantastic food we ate. This is the next best thing-shopping. This is our local paper with all the weekend shopping ads. It was twice as thick as a normal Sunday paper.

November 25



I decided to pick two photos for this day. As I continue with Wednesdays being door photos, I found another great one at a local church. This is from Rosary Catherdral Catholic Church. It is a great historical church. I've only seen pictures of the inside, never seen it for myself. I included the second one to show the details above the door.

November 24

I love Dove chocolate-especially the carmel filled ones.

November 23

A dreary fall day on my way home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment