Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas was a busy week in our house hold, especially the weeks leading up to it. So here you go...


December 26

Santa brought me the set of the first 7 Sookie Stackhouse books. I just started Dead Until Dark. The True Blood series on HBO is based off these books.

December 25

Gone With the Wind is one of my favorite movies. Ross got me the boxed set for Christmas.

December 24

We celebrated with Ross's family on Christmas Eve. This is their tree with half of the presents. The rest are on the other side of the tree.

December 23

My dad had prostate surgery today and I completly forgot to take a picture. Understandable right? So here is one of my favorite ornaments that I bought this year.

December 22

I pass these lights each week on my way to bingo. They look better in person than on camera.

December 21

My mom and I drove around Sylvania to look at Christmas lights. This is one of my mom's favorite houses to see.

December 20

I did a ton of baking today. My sweet Kitchen-Aid mixer got a workout today. Can't you tell? :o)


This week I wanted to take a picture of a different ornament on our tree. So this week is devoted to Christmas ornaments.

December 19

My friends and I decided to do an ornament exchange instead of buying presents for each other. I love Las Vegas!

December 18

We have a tradition to get ornaments with our names on them. You can get them at Bronners in Frankenmuth, MI (http://www.bronners.com/). My mom has one with my brother's name and my name. We wanted one for our own tree.

December 17

I was looking through my grandma's boxes of Christmas decorations and came across this one. It's a good 6-8 inches tall. It's huge and I love it!

December 16

In continuing with my door theme Wednesday, I found this one. It's one of Ross's favorites and there's a telephone booth door, so that counts right? :o)

December 15

Also one of Ross's ornaments, it's a ship from Star Wars. I don't know the exact name of it. It plugs into the stran of lights and everytime you plug the tree in, it talks. It makes me giggle each time I plug the tree in.

December 14

These two ornaments are from last year's exchange with my friends. They're a mr and mrs snowman-at that time I was only engaged. (still cute though)

December 13

My mom and I visited The Manor House at Wildwood Metropark. They decorate it for Christmas each year and it's only up for a week. This is one of the ornaments from the tree in the angel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment