Monday, October 5, 2009

More pics

October 5
This is my fan I have at work. It is a retro desk fan that plugs into the usb port on my computer. It's doesn't blow very hard, but it does the trick in the summer time. Before long, I'll have to pack it away for the winter.
October 4
I helped decorate my parents yard for Halloween. My grandparents had these scottie dog statues (painted black). When my grandparents passed away, my mom took 2 and my aunt took 2. My dad painted ours white to look like our dog we used to have- a West Highland White Terrier. I decorate them with doggie costumes. You can kind of see the other one in the back with a black cape.

October 3
We went to an Oktoberfest at The Blarney. You can kind of see the band through the fog. They are dressed as 80s rockers. They were pretty good-played 80s music.

October 2
We went to Club Avalon to watch a fellow teacher who moonlights as a dj. If you look in the middle of the picture, there is a person walking. At first I thought did I get a ghost? I didn't use the flash, so if there was someone walking, they'd be a blur-or would they? dah-dah-dah.


October 1
Today is the first day of October. What better than to have a Halloween decorations. This is one of the new ones that Ross bought. It's white when it's not lit.

September 30
This is an abandoned church that I pass on one of my ways back to my office. Some of the old churches around Toledo are really neat looking. I bet they were even better when they were open.


September 29
The new Lucas Arena construction is complete. The opening game for the Toledo Walleye is Oct. 16.

September 28
My in-laws went to northern Michigan for a vacation. They brought us back this basket. We use it for napkins on the dining room table.

No comments:

Post a Comment