Sunday, October 11, 2009

More pics!

October 11

My mom and I went to the Applebutter Festival in Grand Rapids, OH. It's basically a big craft show where the main attraction is the making of the applebutter. This is my good find. For the past 5 or 6 years I've getting something to put in the yard. This is one of my favs.
October 10
My friend and I went apple picking at McQueen's Apple Orchard. We started off in the Jonathan apples then headed over to the red delicious and golden delicious. I think these are the Jonathan apples.

October 9
Ross and I saw Toy Story 1 &2 in 3D. Awesome movies!!
October 8
I had a training class that us also used as a wedding reception hall. This was a chandelier that was in the lobby. It was a lot more sparkely in person.

October 7
My school teacher friend invited me to go to an arts festival for her fellow teachers. It basically was a time for other companies to show you their services in case you want them to come in for art day. There was a few story telling people, the Toledo Symphony Quintet, blues singers, etc. I didn't check in because I'm not a teacher and didn't know if I was allowed to be there. So as each act was done, door prizes were drawn. It came down to the last prize-a hand blown bowl from the Toledo Museum of Art. Yup, I won!! This is the bowl. It now has Dots in it.

October 6
These are some fun Halloween decorations that I found while unpacking the decorations at my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment