Thursday, June 17, 2010


May 29
Moving day! We treated our friends who helped us move to dinner at Frickers. This is Lucy, our friend's daughter. Her expression is priceless. :o) Yah, that's sour cream from the nachos on her lip.

May 28

On a whim, I decided to plant Hens and Chicks in the front garden at my parents. They are going strong.

May 27

I totally forgot to take a pic today, so I decided to pick one that I'd had already taken. This rose made me think of the roses in Alice in Wonderland.

May 26

Door Wednesday. A new shop downtown called Swank Gifts. Not really sure what they sell.

May 25

I was waiting at the light and thought this was old warehouse looked interesting.

May 24

I got a new flower to plant at my parents. I'm not sure what they're called, but they looked pretty!

May 23

This is one of the last days of painting our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment