Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 8
I was just hanging out at home. Did I mention, I like fun socks.
November 7
My cousin came to visit from Utah. That's her in the Vikings sweatshirt. I haven't seen her in a while. It was a nice day to get the family together for a cookout. These are my cousins on my mom's side, minus the boys. That's ok, girls are better anyway.

November 6

We didn't much going on, it was a nice night and a fire sounded fun.

November 5
I was sitting in traffic on my way home from work trying to decide what I wanted for my photo of the day. I thought, I wonder if my wedding band fits around the buttons on my steering wheel. Guess what, it does. My wedding band on the band button, get it? It make me chuckle a little.

November 4
I was stuck in traffic on the expressway due to an accident. So why not snap some pics of the sun setting.

November 3
This was one of the first hard frosts of the season. I'm sure many more are to come.

November 2
The time change sucks. The sun sets so early now. This was taken about around 5:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment